The Washington Post: Friedgen's Future at Maryland Is Unclear
Could Franklin Take Helm Sooner Than Expected?
From Eric Prisbell's Terrapins Insider
Jim Baltz was at Byrd Stadium during Saturday’s 34-13 loss to Rutgers. When Travis Baltz got a punt off deep in his own territory in the first quarter, Jim Baltz watched the ball sail downfield and never saw his son get hit after the kick by Rutgers linebacker Steve Beauharnais, who was penalized for roughing the kicker.
“When I saw the replay, oh, I was upset,” Jim Baltz said, “I saw him come off and he was limping, and I said, ‘Oh, no.’ And then when one of the university people came over to get one of us out of the stands, I thought, 'Oh, God, this cannot be good."
A Chat With Travis Baltz's Dad
Here's a picture of Baltz's injury. Granted not one of my better pictures taken on Saturday but you get the idea of what happened to Baltz (click to enlarge).