.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Game Day!!!

From UMTerps.com: Game Info, Stats & Facts

The Washington Post: Hard Truth For Terps: No Easy Contests

The Baltimore Sun: Terps not taking today's foe lightly

The Washington Times: Terps hope history won't repeat itself

Maryland (1-1, 0-0 ACC) vs Middle Tennessee State (1-1, 0-0 Sun Belt)

Kickoff: 3:30 PM ET
Location: University of Maryland Byrd Stadium
TV: ESPN360 but Comcast SportsNet will air a replay in the Washington, D.C./Baltimore market at 7:30 PM Sunday.

Radio: Terrapin Sports Radio Network - Johnny Holliday (play-by-play), Jonathan Claiborne (color) and Tim Strachan (sidelines) have the call. Pregame with Gary Stein and Scott McBrien begins at 2 PM ET The game can also be heard on XM Satellite Radio Channel 192 and Sirius Channel 218. The Terrapin Sports Radio Network (13 affiliates, click the Game Info, Stats & Facts link above for stations.

This is the first of two home games I have to miss as I have a prior committment with my son. The other game I miss is Saturday, October 17th vs Virginia. My seats for both these games will be occupied by Terps fans. Wouldn't have it any other way.