.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday Morning S--t Storm

You know we've been doing this shit storm for a while and I think it's now come to a point where I simply don't have any more ideas.

Well not really, but it is hard to come up with riveting topics week after week. I mean today I was ready to talk about my fantasy baseball draft and how awesome it is to have Albert Pujols. Oh did I mention I have Albert Pujols? Well I do, and yes I drafted Yadi as well to keep him happy.

So this shit storm is for anything you wanted to talk about at some point. If you're a fan of the shit storm, and I know you are, you know that "topics" are extremely flexible, in fact I'm pretty sure we don't have any "rules." Anyway I'm being honest when I say that I'll just take ideas off of the comments and put them in a post draft. It's almost like a shit storm in a shit storm in a shit storm.

Oh we need a you tube video


Oh and what's this bullshit with protesting during the royal wedding? At that point you aren't being an anarchist you're being a dick.

Begin.