Tough loss for the Terps. The game was closer than the score indicates. The Terps were down 23-16 and were driving for the tying TD with under a minute left. Unfortunately for us Terps fans, Florida State intercepted Danny O'Brien's 4th down pass and took it back 96 yards.
I'll have pictures and more thoughts on the site later today as it is early Sunday AM when I'm writing this and I need time to edit them. Meanwhile, here are some links about the game.
Next up for the Terps, NC State next Saturday. No Terp fan should hang their heads over this. Be proud! Look at where this team was at this time last year. 2-10. The Terps can still finish off a fine season by beating N.C. State and winning their bowl game.
The Washington Post
Maryland suffers deflating 30-16 loss to Florida State
Finally, Maryland finds a crowded house
The Baltimore Sun
Terps can't rally, lose 30-16 to Florida State
Terps fall short but still have come long way
Box Score