.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday Morning S--t Storm

Icehouse and Shabbychicblonde got me thinking.

Who is the sexiest athlete?

Now those of you with a Y chromosome may be saying ANNAKOURNIKOVA!!! But to be honest I define sexiness in a different way and I feel like I have more intellectual moments with my bologna sandwich.

The XXers out there probably have have a multitude of men on their list, and I could probably find something wrong with that individual....unless his name is Albert Pujols in which case I'd ask for an 8X10 with "To Lattimer, Hey mang I like you"

/swoons

But honestly this was hard.

Ifirst looked at teh tennis ranks and while Sharapova was great in this GRH classic, I'm a capatalist at heart.

Another option is Natalie Gulbis, who is awesome by the way, but I go golfing to swear, drink, and smoke cigars. In that order.

Jennie Finch is another one that would come up. At this point in my life I only play wiffleball. I throw a mean slider, but I think she would take me yard.

So I had to think long and hard about this, and I admit I'm being contrarian for fucks sake but...Sarah Hughes.


Oh hells yeah Salt Lake 2002
.

/Call me

So lets here from everyone on this one, shit storm begin